Wednesday, September 09, 2026

2026-07-01 Pungent Rats, Paishy's Birthday Treat, Flight Club, Force vs Reds / Waratahs, Flight Club, Our Szechuan Closed Down



































Paish: I'm 24! Wahoo! My party will be later, but the fam took me to Kalamunda to the Harry Potter Experience! I sort of knew that was going to happen, but it really was so much better than I thought it was going to be! We even tried Butterbeer, well, me and Dad. It tasted exactly how we imagined it, but we couldn't finish it. The whole night was spooky as it was drizzling with rain, the moon was out and everything seemed very magical.

Just before we chose a posh Italian, and the truffle pizza was incredible - we must go there again!

After last week's loss, we needed a win against the Reds, and WE GOT ONE! Ai scored in the last minute, unfortunately after I was taken off for concussion. I was completely out of it, and Mum and Dad sat with me while I was repeating myself, yabbering away to everyone I could see. I was so gutted, but so happy we won. I think it will mean I will miss the Waratah's game, but hopefully will be back for the Brumbies game.

The Waratah's game was amazing - I was sad to miss it. We went down in the first half by 3 tries, but in the second half, we had the wind, and we played in their half and scored 3 tries, and won the game! It was the first loss the Waratah's had against another Super W team EVER! Crazy!

My car went for a service, and I had rats living in it! I can't believe it! Maybe I should keep my car a little cleaner, or maybe not!

S: Happy Birthday Paish - I hope you enjoyed your treats!

The 5 lads went to Flight Club this week, and it was so much fun. I didn't win this time, but we had a good laugh, and we had a new member Adam come along - seems pretty nice from Perth IT.

I was sad to see our Szechuan restaurant Szechuan Hot Seat closed down - I wonder what happened to the owners. I tried to message them, but they never responded. We were very sad, we had many good meals there and the lady was so kind to us.

Great game against the Reds Paish - I hope you recover soon!

C: Happy Birthday Paish! It was such a cool evening in Kala!

I am so sad our Szechuan has closed down - we're going to have to find a new one, and try some others. Sad for the owners though.

Well done Paish - the knock seemed so innocuous! I hope you'll be okay in a couple of weeks!

I think you should clean your car...

Rox: Happy Birthday Paish - we love you so much!

You car is disgusting Paish!

Harry Potter was so cool! I loved it!

Bau: Rats?! Who said rats?!


No comments: