Wednesday, September 09, 2026

2026-07-24 Roxy in Thailand, Force vs Waratahs (Semi) / Aus vs Italy


 































Rox: We had such an amazing time in Thailand - the pictures say it all. We got on so well, and the food was amazing! I loved it!

Paish: We played the Waratah's in the semi final at HBF Stadium, and it was a tough game. I was on the wing and Nicole played 15, but I ended up scoring an amazing try right in the corner! I was very proud of myself, and kept my 100% record of starting every game I've been selected for! I'm sad we lost, but so happy to have come back fully now! Just a shame I had concussion.

Now back to Wanneroo and win the comp!

S: So proud of you Paish, and that try was something special! Almost sparked a comeback!

Watched Australia beat Italy after, and me and Dad celebrated with dumplings and Yo-Chi!

C: Amazing season Paish! I loved your try! So cool!

Can't wait to see you play for Wanneroo again!

No comments: