Wednesday, September 09, 2026

2026-07-15 Mummy in UK, Roxy's New Carpet, Qin's & Quinns, George's Semi-Final, Brumbies Win - 2nd in Ladder











C: I went to England! I spent time in both Lowbarn and London, and the weather was so warm! I loved it! I missed the Bau though!

Rox: Dad and I went to watch George's semi-final. They should have won it, but it came down to penalties, and they lost - it was sad.

I ordered my new carpet, and it should arrive any day now!

S: I went to Quinns for my first spring walk - it was so nice and saw a pelican just off the coast, first time I had seen one there! Paish and I went to Quinns, which was so nice!

Paish: I love Qins, especially the dumplings! My concussion was not great, so I was out for the Brumbies game too. I am so sad, that's half the season! It was an away game and we won, but it was pretty messy. If only we had beaten Fiji, we would be top of the table instead of second. Now we play the Waratah's in the semi.

No comments: