Paish: We won the GRAND FINAL! I was so nervous leading up to the game, just hoping our team would show. It was a beautiful day too, so no excuses! We had a tough first half, and a few decisions were a bit strange. We gave Wests the first try and had a lot of decisions against us for some reason. However, we managed to score on our first attack. I moved into 10 at around 30 minutes as Nina hurt her shoulder. Things seemed to click for us and after half time we put the pressure on and scored 3 more. Wests came back at the end, but we held on in the end! It was tight and very exciting! I'm so glad we won though!
S: Amazing game Paish! You controlled the game so well. So proud of you! What a comeback season you have had! Well done!
Paish and I finished the hardest jigsaw ever! It's taken months, but we're very proud of ourselves. Well done us!
Not another Qins! We love it!
C: I was not well on the day, so had to watch Paish's final from home - I got a few cool videos though - well done Paish, you did so well!
Found another Szechuan - Xe Lee - it was yummy, but the fish was a bit hot!
Nice sunny walk at Jorgensen of the Bau, and she had a nice seaweed rummage with the Doody!
Rox: I joined Dad on the sideline in the second half after my netball (we beat the 18s Team 1 by 30!) and was so happy Paish won - we invaded the pitch after the game during presentations which was funny!
Well done Paish - so good!
























No comments:
Post a Comment